Thursday, October 1, 2009

puppies in paris

a guard dog? Lots of shops have dogs that just sit on the stoop...
I always stop and admire!

One thing I've noticed while I've been in the city is how tolerant the city is towards animals- well, dogs, mostly. You see cute dogs everywhere- in the parks, at the market, on the metro, in restaurants...and so on.

three puppies on a leash right outside the building at AUP

The one thing that surprises me is that they are so well behaved. Most of the dogs are small or mid-sized, but i've also seen many large ones. It puzzles me to think how you even raise a large dog in the city. Half of them are not on leashes, yet they obediently follow their masters through all the traffic in the streets and all the tempting lightposts that I'm sure all the dogs in Paris have marked on. Amazing.

LOST: SPIKE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment