Friday, August 7, 2009

21

This is super late- but here's what I did on my 21st birthday, in pictures (because everyone loves pictures):

17/18 of us!! I'm the super red one. -_-

It ended up being NOT just another day- I got to celebrate with a bunch of close friends, russian food, and wine (which I swear was spiked with something else because I have never gotten that sick off alcohol). Plus a lot of cake.
I also celebrated the weekend before with some of my girlies. It was nice to get together with everyone again, especially since they're mostly graduated/in norcal. We got lunch at Urban Solace (go try it, it's delicious!) in Hillcrest in Downtown SD, then we proceeded to destroy a cake (but somehow didn't manage to eat all that much of it)

It was pretty even after we destroyed it.

Before, with the girls & my big sis/birthday buddy

The boyfriend got me balloons and made me a beautiful cake! We got brunch at The Cottage in La Jolla, went tide-pooling for one last time before he left for Davis, and then he took me to Brockton Villa down by La Jolla Shores for dinner.
The view from Brockton Villa

Then on Saturday we celebrated again with his sister and her bf-
me and mon petit ami at mi piace in pasadena. Blurry, but I like it.


And of course, no birthday is complete without celebrating with my bestie- sitting on her bed eating cupcakes- some things never change, no matter how old we get :P

Thank you to everyone who celebrated with me and wished me a happy birthday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment