Friday, February 5, 2010

bucket list

inspired by one of my best girlfriends, i thought i'd do one too.

I realized that I'm graduating in a short five months (along with some of you). It is a scary thought that I will be leaving this comfortable bubble and entering a new chapter of my life. But I haven't done everything that I wanted to do before I leave college. So here is a list of things that I want to do within the next five months and I would love it if you, my friends, joined me in some of these activities. Hopefully this will rekindle some and strengthen my relationships with all you fabulous creatures.

-learn to surf

-check out Cups in downtown La Jolla!

-moonlight kayaking. and kayaking the caves. and snorkeling at the cove!
-check out the cave and the cave store.

- eco-friendly whale watching tours from La Jolla Kayak OR whale watching with the Birch Aquarium Naturalists

-Museum Month is this month! Check out the museums at Balboa Park
- Museum of Natural History
-SD Museum of Art

-Celebrate earth day at Earthfair in Balboa Park (April)

-learn to hit some golf balls at the Torrey Pines Golf Course

- take a tour of the USS Midway

-go hiking on the trails around San Diego

- explore hillcrest


This list is getting kind of long... but there is a lot that I want to do before I leave! Let me know which adventures sound like your cup of tea!


0 comments:

Post a Comment